We have returned to weekly Shabbat services. Mazal Tov!
Friday night service is at 7pm weekly.
Shabbat morning is at 10am weekly.
Please use the form below to register for any Shabbat or festival Service you wish to attend. Let us know who is attending and on what dates.
If it is your first time attending our Synagogue, for security reasons, please include a reference such as your Rabbi, regular or previous congregation or even your employer.
Please note the following Victorian Government requirements to attend any indoor Shule Services and events (as at January 2022):
- Currently, masks are required to be worn at all times
- All attendees need to be vaccinated.
- We ask that we sit one person per pew and avoid close or physical contact with other participants.
- To attend a Weekday Service: You can register in advance and/or scan the QR code on the Shule entrance door, or check in manually with the COVID marshal if you are unable to scan the QR code. Please ensure you have linked your vaccination certificate to your Service Victoria app on your phone.
- To attend a Shabbat/festival service or event: Pre-registration is required – Please fill out form below prior to the Shabbat you are registering for.